Saturday, August 4, 2012

Home

Welcome to my blog! It is my desire to encourage, inspire and challenge. I have been encouraged by so many other blogger's on their journey to a better life that I wanted to do the same for all of my friends and family. I hope you enjoy viewing my highs and lows and feel stronger within as a result. Sometimes just knowing that others struggle as well gives an inner strength to keep moving forward. You know, just keep swimming...just keep swimming. I would love to hear your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement  or even words of correction or challenge. We all need people in our lives who are able to speak truth into our lives. So if you are speaking truth in love...I want to hear it.

Let's start running......and they're off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment