Sunday, September 23, 2012

Keep moving forward!

9-23-12
I feel like I've been away for a while.  I have been cooridinating a retreat for work and it had consumed most of my time. It was a huge success! The title was " The Authentic Wonder Woman". We had a great time and I enjoyed hanging out with the amazing ladies I have the honor of working with.

I've been working with a personal trainer as well as running on my own. The trainer has been working with me on my form and it has helped me with my  technique. I struggled today with the motivation to run but I forced myself out the door and was happy I did after it was over. I'm now running 2 miles pretty easily so I feel that I will be ready for the 5k in October.

Fall is in the air and it is a great time to be running and enjoying the beautiful weather. I look forward to increasing my running distance and pace. I know I can do it! I'm very proud of how far I've come so far. I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment