Saturday, November 17, 2012

My 2nd 5k...I'm on a roll!!!!!!!!!

    My second 5k :) It was a cold morning and another hilly race. It seems like the races I pick are hills but it was a great chilly day, great people and pancake breakfast after the race. No complaints! I maintained my 39:00 race time for the 3.1....love how great I feel after a run.
 
                                                  Middletown United Methodist Church
                                                   Saturday, November 17, 2012

Join us on November 17, 2012 for the
Harvest Run 
The run will begin at Middletown United Methodist Church
11902 Old Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40243
 
All proceeds will benefit St. Mary's Center, a local center offering programs for those with developmental disabilities.
For more information about St. Mary's go to www.saintmaryscenter.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment