Friday, November 2, 2012

Strong Is The New Skinny

I love this saying because honestly, I haven't always felt that way. Only recently from working with my personal trianer have I realized the power of muscle strength. I'm certainly stronger than I ever have been even though I weigh more. I know the power of being strong vs. being skinny. I no longer envy the tiny girls...I actually wonder how strong they really are. My guess...not very strong. If your muscles are strong so is your body and I'm loving how my body is starting to look. For the first time in a long time, I feel good about how I look. I'm 45 and I can honestly say...I feel better than I ever have and I'm on my way to to having the body I've always wanted. We can do it! Hang in there...it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment